Saturday, September 13, 2008

Little Miss Disturbed

I swam and slid and shouted and jumped and danced and sang and played and flied and zoomed and eventually woke up.

The Maroon Five is singing their song She Will be Loved inside my mobile phone and I was about to command a shut up when I heard myself singing with them. In my mind is indeed a person, someone who will sing with me and tell me that I will be loved because he is there. Oh sorry, I think I am still dreaming- day dreaming. This is supposed to be my Pagtuunan ang Math Day yet bad for me because I lent my ever-loving Green Apple notebook to one of my classmates who was not able to attend two meetings of our Math 60. Guess what happened next. Upon realizing that my day wouldn't be filled with numbers, I sat in front of the computer and disturbed people as the way I was disturbed from my sleep.

I turned on the television and turned it off immediately as soon as I saw Daimos fighting with a monster. I actually do not know why he always appears to be beaten first and in pain when all the while, we are sure that he will still win the battle. Good for him and for the kids who cry each time Daimos gets hurt. So enough for the business which isn't mine. Checking out the trial games on my computer, I challenged the maker. This is what convinces me that I am a real jerk. I keep playing all those free games which span is just 60 minutes, a relatively short time for me to enjoy it a lot. It leaves me hanging and while I am on my climax of playing, it will simply not respond and the next thing I see is a notice saying thus I have zero minutes left in a bloody red colored font... but still I play those even if they suck. I hate those kind of games. It says that it teaches all about time management by making children play roles like a waitress whose head is as round as the moon and sometimes by being a wedding planner who makes the guests sit according to their request. It teaches children about time management yet it wastes their time on those silly games. It tells that life is easy, just click on your character and she will survive. It never talked about exhaustion and dillema and about what life really is. Life is about having a broken family and failing grades. Life is about being fired and loosing all of your wealth. It surely isn't about meeting your goal by means of making your guest patient and keeping all their hearts. It never happened on life. Life is about what those games aren't like but still I play those and I make believe that life is just that easy, just a simple click will give you money and experience. Live laugh and love equates to 1. wake up; 2. survive; 3. go back to bed... and right now I woke up, I survived and I must now go back to bed. See, people say that I am better off asleep and idle rather than disturbed.

2 comments:

Cars said...

Hi cris anne! :D

I love playing those games too. Yun ata yung reason kung bakit ako hindi makagawa ng requirements. LOL. I get too addicted to stuff.

Rhaingel said...

haha.. ang saya laruin kahit panandalian lang. haha. hirap ng bonus questions. OMG. :D