Saturday, December 13, 2008

The Lemonade Award


...and the Lemonade Award goes to me! I was tagged! Thank you to saveyoursoul for passing on this award to me. That is surely enough motivation to write more and more (and more).

Here are the rules:
  1. Put the logo on your blog or post. (I just did.)
  2. Nominate at least 10 blogs which show great attitude and/or gratitude! (Hey, it's at the bottom of this post. Check it out a bit later.)
  3. Be sure to link to your nominees within your post. (Sure. I will.)
  4. Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog. (Okay.)
  5. Share the love and link to this post and to the person from whom you received your award. (Her link is actually at the top... but in case you were not able to see it, it's saveyoursoul.
  6. The bloggers listed below are truly deserving of the Lemonade Award for having a great attitude. They have become dear blogging friends and inspirations! (Of course they do. They wouldn't have their links here in my blog if they don't. WINK.

As rule number 2 says it all, these are the ten blogs you should be checking out right now because they truly and certainly deserve this kind of award (drum rolls):


Brent

Tia

The Rambler

The Me/ The Wife/ The Mom

Megan

Wonderous Curiousity

Miss Milk

Antwanyce Richardson

Michele Hauf

B Luis Grey

Congratulations to these people. I really believe that you deserve the award I've given you. Pass it on! :)












8 comments:

The Rich Ant said...

Awww I'm so deeply honored and I haven't even post in awhile. Well now that I'm all settled in the castle you be hearing more from me. And as always I'll be reading when I'm not posting. Thanks a bunch! Smooches. ;)

The Rambler said...

Awww, thanks for the love! Your making me blush. YOU are a true talent.

b luis grey said...

This seems very confusing. However, I will try it. Thank you for the award!

Rhaingel said...

You guys are so much deserving for this award. You are so much welcome. Good luck to your next posts. I am looking forward to it. :D

Miss Milk said...

Awwwh... thanks. :)

Rhaingel said...

You're welcome Miss Milk. :]

The Me/ The Wife/ The Mom said...

Wow!!!! What a beautiful surprise and honor! I love lemonade! :)

You are a fabulous blogger and I love reading you! Thank you for your kindness and support!

Hugs,
The Peeps Riding the Goo Goo Ga Ga

Rhaingel said...

The Me/The Wife/The mom: you're welcome. I am wishing more powers to your blog! Keep it up! :)