Saturday, January 10, 2009

My Top Ten Best Feelings

Since I am balancing the mood on this blog (I mean, I don’t want to ruin the day of my readers just because they read something annoying or frustrating here in my blog and so I make it a point to still include good things here), the only topic that should be next to my top ten worst feelings is about the top ten best feelings of mine.

10. Making cute and little children happy by buying them candies and giving them coins then end up admiring their innocence I once had but gone forever and hearing all those gratitude for me that will truly make my heart swell with joy and satisfaction.

9. Bonding with someone whom I am very close with before but is now staying on a different school and so I miss a lot then being with him again after some time and realizing that nothing changed and we were still the friends we used to be before we got busy.

8. Figuring out that awesome reason why something bad happened then realizing that it’s just a way to make me even stronger and happier and feeling the fading away of the melancholy that at some point dominated my life.

7. Having some serious talks with my mom who seem to understand everything that I am going through and knows me so well and lets me know that I am on my right track although it somehow seems that I don’t have any hope left in me and lets me know that whatever happens, she’ll always be proud of me and she’ll always love me.

6. Coming up with a post which came from my heart, typing it with all the passion and all of what my mind tells me that directs my fingers then end up hearing and receiving nice comments from those bloggers I admire and look up to and seeing my followers grow little by little.

5. Doing my best in everything that I do even though it hurts and it deprives me of the fun I am supposed to have then end up harvesting all of the hard works and sacrifices I planted and achieving my goal then seeing that I made those people who trust me really happy and proud of what I did.

4. Thinking about negative things and how those will ruin my day and deny me with my happiness then end up realizing that I am wrong and my sad expectations did not occur and that the day is so great and every little pessimism that I thought about won’t be happening at all.

3. Waiting for hours for him while he is having his class, finding leisure moments while busy thinking about him and happy moments with him then finally seeing his bright face and whisper to myself that no matter how long the wait may seem, it will still be worth it just because it’s for him.

2. Hearing from the one I love the most that it’s me who makes him happy and seeing his smiles while his eyes smile with him, feeling his warm arms wrapped around me to protect me from the coldness of the surrounding and seeing only his face although there are a lot of other people around us.

1. Hearing all those sweet words and lines from him under the bright stars and moon and end up realizing that he is the one I want to spend the rest of my life with and feeling the uncertainty of tomorrow but grasping that though it’s uncertain, it’s worthy of fighting for and that makes me want to hold and love him forever.

4 comments:

Rena said...

Nice post -- :)

Rhaingel said...

RENA: Thank you! :)

Martha said...

This post made my heart take flight! Thank you so much, just lovely. Thank you also for your kind comment on my blog. Best to you and I hope to visit soon.

Rhaingel said...

MARTHA: Hey, I want to thank you personally for hopping in to my blog. Thank you and I am just glad that you enjoyed your "stay" here. Come back again soon. :)