Sunday, February 08, 2009

My Week: The Highlight

FRIDAY AND SATURDAY. Those two days were inseparable and the highlight of my week. Until now, I am still in awe whenever I think about what happened. I have been searching for those right words but then again, there’s none. We went to an outing last weekends—me, Ric and the person I love the most. Let me treat this realization as a letter.

Dearest Harry,

I don’t know how to start. I don’t know how to describe how happy I am at the moment. Whenever I think about that chilling night after I jumped in the pool and that exhaustion after we played badminton and sweat all the calories my mom allowed us to have, I sigh and then smile and look at the moon. I have always been fascinated with dreams, most especially, those happy ones, the opposites of my nightmares but after savoring every single minute that passed, I realized that the reality of being with you is a lot better than my dreams. My dearest, I could have give all of me just to experience that again. What we’ve shared instantly became an indispensable part of my memory and my heart that I will cherish for the rest of my life. Right now, my legs are aching. Well, who won’t be after swimming endlessly, walking a long thoroughfare then playing Badminton but I am more than alright. How I wish that this pain will forever stay in my legs so that I will always have the proof of what happened. Thanks for the warmth of your company. It was a lot better than my favorite soup I used to take during extremely cold nights. I love the way you talk to me when my mom was around, how you laugh at her jokes and how you tell her things about your parents. I love the way you looked after waking up, sorry if I am being futuristic but I cannot stop myself from imagining you maybe ten years from now. There is always the spark I see whenever I think about you and more sparks when I look at the real you. My darling, you will never be replaced and the great love I have for you can never be erase. Thanks for all the love you’ve showed me. That is worth everything and more than I prayed. It had given me wings and made me soar to paradise, the place where everything pauses and glitters as soon as your smile shows up. You look at me and damn! Everything is on fire. You are my sweetheart and being with you is the most delightful place I constantly find myself. I still don’t think that I’ve showed you enough. There will still be more I can show and I can express the next days. My love, it looks like I’ve said a lot but you know that these words could never say how much you mean to me and how much I love you. There is always more than this letter and more than this post. There is always more than those little love notes I leave at your things. I love you, for you, and though I lived my life before, I cannot imagine living it again without your presence. I am so much attached and so much addicted. Doesn’t it show? I find it impossible to suppress all these intense feelings I have for you. They say I have to be myself and for me, it means, shouting to the world how I cherish someone like you in my life and doing everything to make all of these last. I want you to realize that I am yours and I will always be yours. You’re my playmate, my classmate, my dear friend, my honey my everything. I’ll always be twisted and intertwined within loving you.

Yours forever,
Rhaingel

2 comments:

mOkO cHaN_~ said...

Wow...The letter you made for him was so sweet and so deep! Even though I don't understand some parts but this letter was so sweet. I wish he could read this.

Nice post anyway :)

Rhaingel said...

@MOKO CHAN::

Thanks! That is also something which is made out of love. You did not understand some parts? hmm.. those may be the parts in which I mentioned about what happened during our outing. I think he was able to read this already. Let me ask him again. :D