Sunday, February 08, 2009

What Kind of Blogger am I?

I have always been wondering about what kind of writer I am. It kind of confuses me because I see myself as a completely random one. Sometimes, I am a drama queen, writing everything with a tragic ending and sometimes, I am Little Miss Happy, trying to inspire myself and others through this blog. It’s a good thing that TYPEALYZER evaluates writers according to my blog. I don’t know how they manage to do this in just seconds but I am contented about the result of their analogy. It says:

The Artists
The gentle and compassionate type. They are especially attuned their inner values and what other people need. They are not friends of many words and tend to take the worries of the world on their shoulders. They tend to follow the path of least resistance and have to look out not to be taken advantage of.


They often prefer working quietly, behind the scene as a part of a team. They tend to value their friends and family above what they do for a living.


Allow me to digest the descriptions above.
  • I don’t think I am gentle. As far as I know myself, I am harsh and rough though I try to be tender to others.

  • It’s true that I am the compassionate type. Other’s problems are my problems, too. Sometimes, I can hardly sleep because of certain things that bother me although I am not supposed to be bothered. I try to include compassion in my writing. Yes, I write what I want. Yes, I write what I feel but there is still the concern for others which I see as very important. I do believe that writing is there not to harm other people. Language was invented in order to promote peace and it will always be that way.

  • I disagree when this description told me that I am not a friend of many words. I totally disagree. I am the loudest among my friends, the kind who has all the things and stories to tell. I love to talk although I don’t have something sensible to say.

  • I take worries of the world in my shoulder. I don’t know why. I am just easily affected by my environment, I care for strangers and whenever I see a blind person crossing the busy street while I am sitting in a vehicle for my class, I become affected for the whole day because of that conscience that tells me that I must have offered my help instead of just rushing to school.

  • I am paranoid. I don’t trust people easily. It takes time and whenever I am beginning to be in good terms with someone, I make sure that I am not being taken advantage of. I make sure that everything is alright. So far, I do believe that there is no one who had taken advantage of me. I told you, I am just paranoid.

  • I don’t think that I work quietly and that I prefer to be behind the scene. I have dreams of being a script-writer or a director but whenever there is a play, I am always aiming for the lead role, the one which will drove the audience do the warm round of applause.

  • I value my friends and family the most. I value them more than I value school and health and education and myself. They are the gems that made my life glitter and I can do nothing to repay them. I don’t know how to and so I result in valuing them with all my heart and soul.

2 comments:

Rena said...

I think I took this test the other day, but now I can't remember what result I got. The link doesn't seem to be working for me. Kind of fun to do stuff like this every now and then! :)

Rhaingel said...

@RENA:

You're right about that. It's really fun. It makes us reflect and evaluate ourselves. I'll try to work on the link. Thanks for informing! :)