Wednesday, March 25, 2009

...And on my last day

So the third day comes. I am sure that when I am in this day, I’ll remember the book Tuesdays With Morrie and I’ll be appreciating the book more. I’ll call the person I love the most and ask him to spend the day with me. I’ll say that it’s a must and I won’t take a “no” as an answer. I’ll treat him to movies, the kind which is full of action and suspense and try my best not to feel sleepy towards it. I’ll tell him that I love him and mean it. As our stomach grumbles, maybe I’ll show up the food I cooked for him and eventually eat together. I’ll thank God for a wonderful opportunity and tell Him that I really love the person I am spending lunch with and may He continue blessing him.

Afterwards, I’ll ask him to skate with me and together, we’ll laugh at slipping over and hurting our legs. Together, we’ll feel the frostiness of ice but feel the warmth of each others company at the same time. I’ll tell him that I love him and mean it. I’ll tell him how happy I am to be in that kind of situation and how satisfied I am already even if the day isn’t over yet. I’ll ask him to join me in my playing in an arcade shop where I will be winning a big bear and I am going to give it to him and tell him that it will be his bodyguard whenever I am away. I’ll tell him how lucky I am feeling just because I have him in my life and I am so blessed that he is spending time with me. I’ll hold his hand and pull him over to a photo shop where we will be having wacky pictures and laughing at our ugly faces. Maybe when he is already laughing so hard, I’ll remind him that no matter how he looks like, he is still the most handsome man I know and that it will always be that way. He is the only person whom my eye is very pleased to see and I will always cherish the wonderful moments he had given me.

I’ll ask him to join me in a park where the stars and the moon are shining overhead. Preferably, there is this lake beside us where fishes go swimming and jumping. I’ll tell him that out of all the fish in the sea, he is the one for me. and as I lie peacefully in his chest, feeling his every inhalation and exhalation, I’ll try to tell him the reasons why I love him. I’ll probably begin by saying that it is because of his muscular biceps and broad shoulders. I’ll follow it by saying that it is because of the way he says my name and the way his eyes twinkle and shines brighter than anything else. I’ll be more serious as I say that it is because he makes me weak and strong at the same time and that he makes me happy and scared also at the same time. Maybe I’ll show him some tears of joy which automatically shows up whenever I stop and think why I love him so much. I’ll tell him that I love him and mean itMaybe I’ll soon run out of reasons because the truth is I just love him because I truthfully do. Due to listening to my endless enumerations, maybe he’ll fall asleep and that’s okay. I’ll stare at the face of the person who made my life worth living for. I’ll stare at the face of the person who made me happiest at my last breath. I’ll end the day by telling him how much I do love him. I also know that words will slip away if I do this but I’ll try. I’ll tell him that I love him more than words can ever say and more than my actions can show. I love him more than the fish in the sea and the leaves of a tree. I’ll whisper that I love him more than how our professor describes positive infinity and more than Chemistry can count atoms in the universe. I’ll tell him that I love him more than I love writing and more than I love my blog and cute purple bag. I’ll tell him that I love him more than I do with my dark green braces, with dancing Beyonce’s Single Ladies and more than I love my dear diary. I’ll tell him that I love him more than he’ll ever know and mean it. I’ll tell him I love him more than the stars up above us and that I will do until my very last breath…

No comments: