Saturday, April 25, 2009

Savior Survey

...and yes, oh yes, after eating my dinner, playing free cell, restarting my solitaire and chatting with some friends, I now face the fact that there is no way I can think of a very interesting topic. I bore myself upon trying to write one and if not because of my writing quota, I won’t be here to talk about things which happened today. Anyway, while browsing on friendster and checking some bulletins, looking for insecure ladies who keep on fighting there, I found some surveys and I decided to answer some and post my answers here. Some maybe interested (and if you are, feel free to grab this anytime).

1. If we were to look in your text inbox, what would we find?
Well, you’ll find nothing but messages, lots of messages. I am too lazy to erase them and so I just do whenever my memory card complains about insufficient memory.

2. What’s your status?
I am single… and yes, I am. Believe it or not.

3. If SINGLE, why?
Hmm… because that is better or if not better, at least, safer. I can imagine myself being in a relationship and I am afraid that I will turn into a venomous monster. I am really the jealous kind of girl and still too immature and once given the right to be jealous, I might abuse that right and that will bring my boyfriend and I into a lot difficult situation. Of course, I don't want him to suffer because of my insanity.

4. What can’t you wait for?
I cannot wait for Monday and after Monday came, I can’t wait for Friday. How ironice but for now, I am just waiting for Monday. I am excited each time I think about dealing with Math again on Monday. It’s not that I am addicted to the subject. It is just that when it’s Monday, everyone is busy and I try to camouflage with my surroundings in order to adjust. Whenever I am pre-occupied with something serious, Math perhaps, I distract myself from my drama and thus makes me avoid melancholic moments.

5. What do you do most of the time?
I usually write, not just in this blog but in every little thing I can write on. May it be on paper, back of the notebook, bus’ ticket, tissue paper, hi-tech gadgets, everything! I write when I feel like writing and I do it because of its therapeutic results.

6. How late did you stay up last night and why?
Last night, I actually slept early. By eleven, I was already in my dreams. I was able to sleep early because my body and mind are really exhausted. I wrote yesterday that I really was over-all exhausted and I guess, that reflected on the time in which my body recognized that it was time to sleep, that it was time to heal.

7. Where was your default picture taken?
It was taken on my dormitory and there isn’t much big deal about it.

8. Do long distance relationships work?
I hope so. I hope that lovers will just realize that they shouldn’t care about the distance. They should just be caring about each other.

Okay. Enough of those questions. I hope that you find them exciting in any way. I will be answering more tomorrow. Have a good night, everyone. I almost failed writing everyday. Thanks to this survey. It saved me from breaking the promises I made.

2 comments:

Rena said...

Fun questions. Glad to see you try to write something everyday. I think that's helpful for a lot of people.

Rhaingel said...

@RENA:

Yes. I think that's really helpful. Thanks for dropping by! :)