Monday, May 11, 2009

Fifteen Significant People ( 6 - 10 )

The continuation. Well, if you haven’t jumped in yet to what I am actually talking about, it’s about
THIS , wherein I have to write fifteen anonymous people and give a brief description about them or make a justification why they deserve a place in this list. Last time, I wrote the first five people. Now, I am writing the next five:

6. To you whom I really care for before and taught me so much about life, love and bitterness. I think, whatever happened in the past, it is a special way of being who I am today. Indeed, without those, I must be a whole lot different person, someone who gives up easily and someone who is too weak and feeble for challenges. Thank you, friend!

7. To you who had treated me as your own daughter, telling me my weak and strong points in order to be the best person that I can be. I think, the self-esteem and self-image I have now is largely because of you... because you believed in me and in my abilities more than anyone can do and with that, I am so grateful.

8. To you who made me realize that not all things are worth fighting for. I mean, there are things which are better left off that way and let destiny manipulate and play with it. Before you became my friend, I always lived by the saying, “What Rhaingel wants, Rhaingel gets” but you instilled on me that it’s not always the best thing to do. Sometimes, you just have to let things be and accept whatever it is that is written in scripted destiny.

9. To you who cried when I said, “Thank you for sharing your umbrella with me that morning when the sun was really rude”. I admit, I was also in the verge of tears when I was thanking you because I know that it was more than that. I know that what we had can be compared to what I have with my parents and as a child back then, you made me believe that I can be whatever I want to be and you also believed in me. Right now, whenever I feel like I am so far to my goals, I think about the day that you winked and told me that Math is just an easy subject and after that, I realized that it was. It is just a matter of how you want to look at things.

10. To you who made me realize that sometimes, efforts are still not enough, that though I do everything to achieve something, some things are not for me and so I have to watch all of my efforts going into nowhere. Hurtful, that is but still true. So, thank you for opening my eyes to the realities of life.

I am done to the first ten. Hmm... I will be posting the last five tomorrow and the people whom I am happy to pass on the tag. The exam a while ago was really draining. Not to exaggerate but it really was the longest and most difficult exam I ever took in my life (well except for life’s challenges). I don’t want to know the results tomorrow. It might ruin my week but looking positively at things, hey, I answered most of the problems! No. Nah! Some of those answers are invented. My head is battling with my ego. Thanks for bearing with me.

No comments: