Monday, May 25, 2009

Q&A

Now that I don’t have any sensible topic to write on, I decided to push in some surveys again. It’s better to have some than none, after all, and who knows, you might be interested enough to grab this and answer these questions on your blog. Okay. I talked too much though I am not saying anything (and that doesn’t stop me from mentioning it). Let’s get it on!

What did you do last night?
Walked.

Do you chew on your straws?
Nope. What the hell?

Do you know that words of the song on your Friendster profile?
Yeah. Actually, I put it there because I like the words so much.

Are you stressed?
Nope. I am actually having the greatest and happiest time of my life. Everything is properly placed.

Besides this, what are you doing?
Chatting with CHGA :D

When was the last time something bothered you?
Last night? I think, my blog caught everything that bothered me.

Have you ever fallen asleep on the telephone?
I almost did. His voice was so sweet and very melodic and his words were all coming from his lips, which are lips of an angel, better than the gentlest lullubye. How can I help myself?

When was the last time you cried?
Yesterday. It was because of Mommy Odek’s death.

Have you ever told anyone you were okay when you really weren't?
Yes. I usually do it and few special people know the difference.

What's something you really want right now?
Teleport, time-traveling. Argh. I must have drowned in that book.

Today, would you rather go back a week or go forward a week?
Go back :D

Do you have any feelings for anyone right now?
Yes!


Are you a jealous person?
Argh. Yes…

2 comments:

Rena said...

Fun questions! Loved reading your answers. I might include them in my blog sometime. Thanks! :)

Rhaingel said...

@RENA:

Thanks a bunch! You can grab them anytime you want. :D