Sunday, September 06, 2009

Parting Time

I remember the days When you're here with me

Those laughter and tears we shared for years

Mem'ries that we had for so long it's me and you
Now you're gone away, you left me all alone

Go on, do what you want but please don't leave me
You'll break my heart

Hey, what should I do Babe, I'm missin' you

Please don't disappear
these are the words that you should hear

Time and time again I wish that you were here

I don't wanna lose you girl I need you back to me
I don't wanna lose you Baby can't you see

Oh, I need you You've been a part of me

I wish someday you'll be back home

Please come home...
Parting Time by Rockstar
Photos from weheartit.com

4 comments:

saul krisna said...

hmmmm nice post ah.... napaka emotional .... bigla ako na intriga sa iyo ate... hahahahaha... teka do you still remember me pa ba?

Rhaingel said...

@SAUL KRISNA:
haha. Salamat. Wala lang. Nagandahan lang ako sa song.. :D
Yup. I still remember you. kamusta ka na? Sana okay naman.. Hmm.. :)

lucas said...

people always leave...

but sometimes they come back--

and sometimes it's a good thing.

Rhaingel said...

@LUCAS:
But sometimes they don't. and it's very heartbreaking.